- When: Wednesdays 6pm-7:35pm
- Where: Downstairs in the Oasis room of Jacob's Well Chuch 3340 Lineville Rd.
- Who: Any students from 6th-12th grade.
Our Heart for youth:
- To teach youth about the Triune God and their relationship with Him.
- To free youth to worship God amongst their peers without shame.
- To help youth discover their own personal passions.
- To give youth opportunities to use their passions to serve God and their community.
- To build relationships with peers and mentors.
Come and join the Oasis Youth Group for a time of fun and fellowship!
- Who: This is for all 6th-12th Grade Students
- What: This event is a talent show with a twist, each student will have the opportunity to showcase a talent that they might have OR showcase something that they don't have talent in! This could be anything from musical stuff to magic tricks, math to stand up comedy! There is also going to be snacks and lots of applause! If the talent portion ends early then we will have board/rec games available. Please RSVP David at email@example.com if you would like to showcase a talent or non-talent!
- When: October 20th from 6:30-7:30pm
- Where: Oasis Room in basement of Jacob's Well Church 3340 Lineville Rd.
- Who: This is for all 6th-12th grade students
- What: To celebrate the month of November we as a Youth Group are going to make and eat pies. So if you like to make pie or eat pie this is the event for you. We might also play football outside while we wait to eat pie.
- When: November 18th starting at 3:00pm
- Where: 824 Chapel View Rd.
Fri-YAY is a weekly event that will give students a chance to unwind a little bit after a week of school. Because of rain we will be playing board games in the Oasis room of Jacob's Well Church! Bring a board game, card game, or homework Friday from 5:30-7:30!
Canceled this week
Location: 3340 Lineville Rd Green Bay, WI 54313
Get to know the Leaders who will be loving on the youth students in Oasis Youth Group.
My name is David Steinbarger and I am the Youth Intern at Jacob's Well Church. I have been married to my wife, Beth, for 4 years now and she has given me two beautiful girls, Ahnora (2) and Sarah (5months). I have been working with kids in a variety of different jobs including being a Nanny, Camp Counselor, Outdoor Ed Coordinator and Youth Leader. I will be doing the majority of the teaching at Oasis and will be leading the 11th and 12th grade boys small group. I am stoked to be able to serve the youth at Jacob's Well, and can't wait to see how God is going to work through the Youth!
Favorite Pastime: Playing with my two daughters, Playing Ultimate Frisbee, Being Outside, and trying to learn guitar.
Contact David at 920-461-9461 or firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Aaron Kornowski and I'm looking forward to help lead everybody in worship! I'll be leading the 9th and 10th grade boys, and have been attending Jacob's Well for a little over a year now with my 5 year old daughter. Right now I work at Dental Associates as a dental technician, but my real passion in life is music.
If anybody has any questions about anything you can reach me at 920-606-9763
I'm so excited to meet all of you and reconnect with those of you that I know! My name is Beth Steinbarger and I am now a SAHM (stay at home mom). If you are in 11th or 12th grade, and you are a girl, then I'm your Youth Leader!! ;) I'll be helping with leading worship this year and will be your hostess with the mostess for the games! (They're fun I promise!). I have two girls at home, and am finishing up my degree in becoming an LPN in October.
Favorite Pastimes: Playing with my daughters, Ultimate Frisbee, and GETTING COFFEE!!!!
Contact Beth at 920-461-9460 or email@example.com
My name is Eric DeKorne and I work in operations management for a heating and air conditioning company. My wife, Mary, and I have been youth group leaders at our previous church home and loved encouraging the students in our small groups. I will be the Youth Leader for the 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Guys!
Favorite Pastimes: Frisbee golf, spending time at Glen Lake in Northern Michigan, playing with our 4 month old son, and naps in the hammock.
Contact Eric at 920-371-2971 or firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Erin Luttchwager and I work at Jacob's Well and NWTC as a counselor. I grew up in Green Bay, moved around a little bit after High School as I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Urban Youth Ministry, worked in several residential counseling programs for teens and young women, and then finished my Masters of Arts in Counseling. My husband, Jeremy, and I moved back to Green Bay in 2016, and had our first son, Eli, in February 2017. As the Youth Leader for the 9th and 10th Grade girls, I look forward to getting to walk alongside of them as they learn how to do relationship well with each other, with mentors and, most importantly, with the Lord.
Favorite Pastimes: Spending time with my husband and with Eli, Playing games (board games, strategy games, card games, I like them all!), drinking coffee at good coffeeshiops with good conversation, reading, and hanging out with my family (my parents, brothers and sisters and their spouses are all back in Green Bay!)
Contact Erin at 920-217-8558 or email@example.com
My name is Mary DeKorne and I am a nurse. Being a nurse is one of God's callings for my life! I have been able to work with adult neuroscience and home hospice patients, as well as volunteer as the camp nurse at Lake Lundgren Bible Camp. I also am a new mama to our 4 month old son and have loved this new role too! My husband, Eric, and I recently moved to Green Bay from Grand Rapids, MI. I will be the Youth Leader for the 8th Grade Girls!
Favorite Pastimes: being out in nature (preferably by water!), cooking/baking, enjoying a meal with friends and family, and camping.
Contact Mary at 920-217-6829 or firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Stephanie Stevens and I am a teacher. I have been working with kids for over 25 years in a variety of capacities including youth ministry. My husband and I have lived in Green Bay for two years and before that we lived in our hometown in the UP. We have a son who is married and serving in the military and a daughter who recently graduated from NWTC and is working in Appleton. I will be the Youth Leader for the 7th Grade Girls!
Favorite Pastimes: Riding my motorcycle, spending time with family and friends, reading, and making useful crafts.
Contact Stephanie at 707-595-0208 or email@example.com
Hello! My name is Tanner. This is my second year here in Green Bay. As of September I am married to Amanda. I work at Century Drill & Tool where I get to be apart of a great team that ships and receives tools. I’m excited to serve God and enjoy fellowship with everyone here. I am a 9th and 10th grade Youth Leader.
Favorite pastimes: reading, lifting weights, bowling, doing anything outside, and gaming
Contact Tanner at 920-438-9079 or firstname.lastname@example.org