When is it? This trip will be June 17-28, 2024
How much is it? The cost is $2,775. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required. We are also planning on fundraising to cover the cost of the trip so cost should not prevent you from coming on this trip.
Is there an age limit? Yes, this trip is open to Adults and High School Students accompanied by a parent.
Limited Space? There are only 20 spots available! All registrants after the vacancies are filled will be placed on a wait list.
What will we be doing?
- Completing projects around the village – brick making, laying, home building, etc. (high skill labor and expertise is a major bonus)
- Tour of children’s home for a day
- A day of playing and interacting and engaging the orphans
- One excursion and cultural experience day
- Individuals not fit to do projects at the village (and who go on the trip to discern further commitment to longer trips) are able to go and work with children at some of the children’s homes.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED